Trauma Surgeries refers to the treatment of injuries caused due to traumatic situations, it includes injuries like fractures in bones, internal injuries, cuts, burns, and more. Trauma surgeries are crucial surgeries that can help save the injured limb from one’s body.
Trauma Surgeries Procedure
- Tracheostomy: Tracheostomy refers to a surgical procedure that operates by cutting open a person’s neck right below the vocal cords and proceeds by fitting a tube within the windpipe. This tube aids the air to reach the lungs acting as a temporary or long-term remedy to the injured.
- Ventilator System: Yet another procedure that allows the transfer of oxygen from the ventilator to the lungs, refers to a ventilator management system. By emitting carbon dioxide, it supports an inefficient body with oxygen, without interrupting the oxygen traveling through the blood vessels. Ventilators have risen as the most impactful procedure for a patient suffering from trauma.
- Drainage Catheter for pleural: Individuals with liquid pools in their pleural area face increased trouble with shortness of breath. To treat this condition, a drainage catheter through its minor tube fitted in the pleural helps eradicate the fluids. This aids in regulating the frequently assembling fluids and lessens the troubles caused by it.
- Fracture Repair: A surgical procedure that evaluates the positioning of the broken bone and depending on the capacity of the limb to heal, operates with the aligned joining of bones after thorough analysis. This procedure helps with a remedy to join and heal broken bones, of course, the operability of the surgery differs based on the type of bone and damage caused.
- Knee trauma surgical treatment: Broken Joints in the body can also be treated with the help of braces, surgical knee cap replacement, surgery for joining the knee joints with the help of metallic or other substances of connectors to connect the joint, and more.
- Appendicitis: Appendicitis refers to a condition where the appendix is swollen and full of pus, this causes a lot of pain in the patients. It can be treated with the assistance of trauma surgeons’ medication or surgery.
Although there are many more such trauma care procedures and surgeries, each of them is treated reliably with diagnoses and studied surgery plans. Trauma surgical treatments in Mumbai have advanced with ample medical experts and modernized technologies. Further, the availability of widely spread hospitals in Mumbai that serve with efficacy from each location, makes it even more favorable.
While one considers trauma surgeons, it seems just right to address one of the medical experts in this field, Dr. Niraj Vora. With credible services that involve trauma surgeries, Dr. Niraj excels in joint trauma surgical treatment, joint, and hip replacement surgeries, etc.
With knowledge and experience that comes from handling ample distinct cases in the medical field, one can certainly rely on Dr. Niraj Vora with a history of successive medical cases. Working through convenient hour cycles for all, he accommodates patients with a friendly approach and assures accurate diagnosis, guidance, medications, and surgical treatment, all under a single roof.